Friday, January 14, 2011

Age Of Empires Rise Of Rome Full Game

day bad?


Even if it is sunny outside, I know that this miserable throbbing headache coming on the weather and it beats also very nice on the mood. The safe side, I warn my environment with this button. And already I can let myself no longer be the smile ;-) It seems again to be a good day!

I know, this damn head ache is caused by the weather, but it still makes me feel almost depressed. To be on the safe side, I warn my environment with this button saying: ". Be aware Bad Day." And even I myself can not suppress a tiny smile ;-) It's starting to be a good day after all!

VAikka ulkona alkaa paistaa Aurinko, tiedän jumputtavan päänsärkyni johtuvan säästä. Se myös Iske maahan Miele. Varmuuden Therefore I warn around that button: "I warn: a bad day." I can then actually not be even a little smile ;-) I guess, after all, be a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment