Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Celiacs Disease And Sore Muscles

self-AWARD-ieren

The girls love Claudia and Daniela von Sachasächali have incredibly my day some time ago and I love sweetens this Award . Heartfelt thanks!

The rules for this award are Sachasächali blog. The award should not make such well-known known blogs. The idea is great, and I am glad that I of the Girls was selected. Following the example of Jane's I am also the rules for me just a little change: I would be delighted if any reader who would like to make her blog a little-known, simply commented here with me. Sun get not only me, but we all have a crazy great list! I thank you all!

And now I sneak back to bed ... To borrow Fee's words: I have a mood disorder. And Snow's does too. * Moves now times a cocoa and will like to be pitied *



The girls dears Claudia and Daniela on their blog Sachasächali made my day some time ago giving me this award. Heartfelt thanks!

You can find the rules this award in Sachasächali blog. The award should make not-so-well-known blogs better known. The idea is great, and I am glad that I was chosen by the girls. Following the example of
Jane's I wil also change the rules for me just a little: I would be delighted if all you readers who would like to make your blog better known would simply comment here. This way not only me, but we all would get a great new blog list!

And now I will get back to bed... I'm feeling just like the poor Fee . AND it's snowing. *will make herself a nice cup of cocoa and Loves To Be pitied *



Lovely Claudia and Daniela Sachasächali delighted päivääni blog some time ago when you gave me this nice prize. Heartfelt thanks!

Sachasächali Rules can be found on our blog. The prize is intended to make a little less ad tunnettuilel kivoille blogs. The idea is good and I am glad that the girls chose me. Jane Following the example I changed the rules for myself. I'd be happy if every reader who wants to do a better blog known as simply a comment on this! So I get a min. but also all the new readers blogililstan nice! Thank you!
Now climb back into bed Fee quote: I have a feeling and understanding of the disorder. Raining and snowing again .* makes himself hot cocoa and would like to pity *

0 comments:

Post a Comment