Monday, January 31, 2011

How Many Computers Can I Use Flight

MTV Anthony Rother - Mother

Hey guys,

times I had posted that I participate at Anthony Rother music video. The music video is finished and I think it's totally cool, although you see me for the moment:)
Unfortunately the video is not available on YouTube, so I have you post the link of MTV. Once it at YouTube see, I'll embed it here:) If you zufälltg the times should see somewhere, I would be happy if you told me that in a short comment. All I know is that the video is running at Meggers and stop at MTV. Since MTV is a charge but now, I'm assuming that many no longer received MTV.
What do you think of this? Like you? Criticism?


MTV an outfit posts! Admittedly, I would now like to see some pictures of all the great shows for you, but you have to make do with it or not my outfit. I hope you like it: *






Jumper: Gina Tricot / blazer, scarf: Primark / Boots: Zara / Straps: Accessorize & Shop in Berlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment