Friday, January 28, 2011

Hard Frustration Card Game Rules




Eine liebe Freundlin hat mir einen ganzen Haufen schmutziger Bordüren geschenkt.
A dear friend brought But we are "some pretty dirty lace border.

wonderful friend won a bunch of pretty, but dirty laces.
water and detergent, and finally the iron gently caress did wonders for them!
all this terribly stressful job, fortunately, I got over my love and pikkuihanaisen walk with your dog! Pictures of you here fotoblogistani.

Sie haben aber ganz einfach nur Wasser und Waschmittel gebraucht und anschließend noch eine Streicheleinheit eines Bügeleisens! Voila! Nach dieser
all furchtbar hard work I could make a wonderful walk with my loved ones and our little dog. You can find photos of it in my photo blog here.

They only need some water and detergent and a loving caress afterwards of an iron! Voila! After all that awfully hard work * g * I was allowed to make a wonderful long walk in the cold air with my dearest and our little dog. You can find pictures here in my photo blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment