Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Create A South Park Wwe Ch

favorites collection in February 2011

And again is a month, he has passed the only way to me. In February, I have concentrated on, do not buy too much new to me and a little more focus on my existing resources.
The following products I've used it very often ...


P2 signals striking color cream to powder bronzer
I saw him last month for me reinvented and used every day. He conjures up a natural tan and a nice glow to the face

Essence l / s "All about cupcake"
For me right now is the perfect everyday lipstick that goes with everything.

Essence multi action smokey eyes mascara
A worthy successor to the normal multi-action. The lashes are separated nicely and not stick together. They are defined and extended.

Zoeva soft definer 227
A very nice brush, in my opinion comparable to the 217er Mac. The bristles are soft.

Benefit creaseless cream shadow / liner "bunny hop" super
Suitable as a base, a hint of color conjure up eyelid.

Essence gel eyeliner "London Baby"
For me, a very successful Product, which is taken up with the new range of conversion in the assortment. He thinks with me all day without smudging. From the consistency ago he is very creamy and makes application easy

L'Oreal Hip Jelly Balm "succulent"
times when I have no desire for lipstick or gloss, I use the jelly balm. It is similar to the Mac tender tones, but a little harder on the consistency. On the lips it is easy to see from glossig.

Mac Beauty Powder Blush "shy beauty"
The ideal color for every look, fits all the time. It conjures up is a breath fresh air into your face without being painted

0 comments:

Post a Comment