Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Stomach Still Hurts After The Flu

(New) German blog charts

"Squeaky Green is the first aromatherapy shampoo bar, which was produced with a new recipe to make your hair on the grünstmögliche way squeaky He smells of our wonderful Go Green fragrance with rose and vanilla. that compensate for the entire scalp cleansing herbs. Fresh rosemary, nettle and peppermint, chamomile essential oil and Teebaumpulver peppermint stimulates your scalp, tea tree and rosemary help to shed (and thereby, already existing shed to get rid of). It is amazingly refreshing and invigorating for your head and not that bad for the environment. "
I think that I'm using this shampoo bar, like his others, pleased with the will. All previously tested I like and do my hair and my Kopfaut well. What I noticed that Lush has changed the scent of Jumping Juniper. mitlerweile it smells good. ;-) The care was good but also with poorer fragrance!
I have now tried it for a while and it MUST HAVE! This flushing the lengths of my hair makes it very soft, although they are so corrupt. witchery. ;-) What makes it only with my hair healthy? Oo I hope the Riesenbuddle definitely Birthday! Also, this stuff is bloody efficient. I need twice the size of a pea for the entire lengths. The Buddle will last looong! ;-)

Has anyone ever had experience with rinses of Lush?

0 comments:

Post a Comment