Friday, February 25, 2011

Blue Shirt With Blue Shirt Ok

Snake

I needed a new mascara. And so I've taken two different. From the multi-action by essence I've heard nothing but positive / read and was therefore entitled to come along. The packaging of the second Mascara p2 "Yes to drama" spoke to me too much, so could this mascara also. The multi-action I immediately tried it and find it really good. The brush is quite large. I like a lot of product on my eyelashes, but nevertheless they should be well separated. She gets out fenomenal. ;-) Content: 9ml Price: € 2.45. The Mascara p2 "Yes to drama has a bigger brush. But unfortunately that does not mean that it will get more product on the lashes. I have to endlessly long cartridges, to obtain a (to me) reasonably acceptable outcome. I have a lot of product on the lashes, then unfortunately also lumps. In "Yes to drama" I know something else, a better name would be "Natural Look Lashes". I buy them not to. For a natural look, the mascara is suitable in my opinion better. I like it a bit more. ;-) It contains 12ml, the price is € 2.75.

0 comments:

Post a Comment