Monday, February 21, 2011

Womans Big Belly Grows Bigger

Mac plushglass "plus luxe"

The last weeks I have carried an old favorite of mine from my collection to light the Plushglass "luxe plus.
Mac's plushglasse are transparent with a hint of color that give the lips more volume should. The lips feel smooth and brizzeln because of the active ingredients such as pepper and fruit acid a little, but not unpleasant. are






Swatch

From forth the consistency a little thicker than normal plushglasse Mac gloss. The scent of her, they are pleasantly sweet but slightly different than the typical vanilla scent.
When plotting the Gloss to the lips feel a little chilly and a little tingle, but the feeling is not unpleasant. However, I can not make much difference to me . Recognize But I love the gloss and the color, but unfortunately it seems no more to buy in the range.

carrying image


What do you think of glosses, which are to puff the lips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment