Sunday, February 6, 2011

Carolina Lab Ap Bio Lab 4 Answers

P2 Gloss mania Mascara und eyeliner

Like some other bloggers were also kindly of the new P2 gloss mania mascara and eyeliner kindly made available for testing.
Both products are available in early February Dm the market. The gloss eyeliner mania for 2,95 € and you can buy the gloss mania Mascara for 3.25 €.



Gloss Mascara Mania
The Gloss coated with the special formula mania mascara the lashes with a smudge-resistant, flexible and deep black lacquer. The special Rubber brush, which saves a great deal of color combs and separates lashes for eyelash best from each other.


brush

carrying image


Gloss Mania eyeliner
The Gloss mania eyeliner ensures an absolutely perfect eyeliner in intense, high-gloss black by the high Pigmentation of the special gloss lacquer formula. With the innovative special dip applicator is also drawing a fine, precise line on the lash line without any problems. The eyeliner itself is extremely easy for beginners to use.

Dip applicator



carrying image

my conclusion
I've used both products now for two weeks in use and I was thinking really long if I ever to write a review or not.
The packaging of mascara and eyeliner in my opinion are pure packaging Technically correct eye catcher. They are kept in simple black and shining with a bright red design, which to me looks very noble.

Gloss Mascara Mania
When the mascara unscrewing, a surprise once the tough, but very liquid consistency. Subtracting the Gummibürstchen from the tube to form unsightly threads.


When you first open I still thought that it sets itself yet, but it is not suffer so. On the brush is far too much ink, which draws even ugly threads at the end of eyelashes. Remain thick Mascaratropfen that remain as unsightly lumps hanging on the lashes end.


My lashes are additionally bonded so right and I'm really flying legs. The brush of the mascara I was super, mainly because I Gummibürstchen of mascara very much like it, but by the still very fluid consistency and the tough threads, I can not recommend the mania Gloss Mascara unfortunately.



Gloss mania eyeliner eyeliner
also has a liquid consistency and is to sadly, the thread formation is not spared. Dip the applicator is narrower towards the tip, but unfortunately, too much covered with product, as one can draw a clean and tidy so that eyeliner.
during the application I noticed that you can ruin the very liquid consistency of the eyeliner. We would like to correct a certain point and goes again with This body of the applicator, take, unfortunately, again from the previously distributed color and creates an unsightly gap.
also disturb me slightly glued my eyelashes, which are caused by too much ink on the applicator not be avoided.

pity I can not recommend both products and I'm really terribly sorry, but in my opinion, should the two products are again revised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment