Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vote Of Thanks At A Wedding Reception

aftermarket products

on a few products I would not like to do without right now and they have also been bought later on several occasions.
So I would imagine even my current aftermarket products or better products that have not yet disappointed me and I like to use.


Mac fix +
I hereby fix my make-up every day in summer I use it as not in between, to me a little bit to freshen

Artdeco eyeshadow base
the Eyeshadow holds for me all day, the colors radiate and it puts nothing into the crease.
my Review

P2 perfect face make-up base
for me the ideal base. I get like no pimples or rash, my make up has a little longer and my skin is more even

Manhattan e / s "mocha"
perfect for my current life style. The eyeshadow I use daily and really fit all the time. I also like the color very well
my Review

Mac eyebrow pencil "lingering"
the perfect color for me, but unfortunately far too quickly exhausted

Milani eyeliner eye tech "black" I'm super
cope with the eyeliner. No smearing, no blurring
my Review


Aurat make-up remover for waterproof make up
I know do not remember how many times I've already bought later this remover. For me there is no better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment