Sunday, February 6, 2011

Laptops With Oovoo On It

Make up Ausbeute London

Long Do you needed to wait her to this post, but today I would like to show you my make-up and care yield from London.
But I have shopped a little more than I thought but still am ich mit meiner Ausbeute recht zufrieden.
  • Urban Decay Book of shadows Vol. III
  • MeMeMe Little Angels collection (Pussy Cat, Beat the Blues sunbeam, Beat the Blues moonbeam, Poppy Tint)
  • Soap & Glory Flake Away Peeling
  • Garnier Intensive 7 days ultra softening lotion "nourishing shea butter" 
  • Make up for ever HD Foundation Nr. 117
  • Carmex "cherry"
  • Carmex "strawberry"
  • redherring winter collection nailpolish
  • Sleek Bad Girl Palette (IMATS)
  • Sleek blush "pomegranate" (IMATS)
  • Sleek blush "rose gold" (IMATS)
  • Sleek eye dust "Glory" (IMATS, but present from my girlfriend because she had forgotten her the charge)
  • Nyx matte smokey look "One Night in Morocco" (IMAT)
  • Nyx "Winter in Moscow" (IMAT)
  • Make up studio blush "beige orange" Barry M dazzle dust
  • No. 89 Barry M dazzle dust
  • No. 23
  • Barry M nailpolish No. 239 "lavender"
  • Barry M nailpolish No. 313 "dusky mauve"
  • Nails inc nailpolish "heather gray" (thanks to the Coke light action)
  • Accessorize merged eyeshadow "golden caramel"
  • Accessorize merged blusher "pretty pink"
  • Accessorize baked duo "high maintenance"
  • Accessorize baked duo "rock out"
  • Accessorize nailpolish No. 34 (Purple Passion), No. 40 (purple dream) No. 48
  • dry shampoo
  • Benefit bella bamba



It looks all together but after a lot but I am happy again to test the matter and will report.
Do you have any requests, I will introduce you first? Want to see something taken a closer look? Write me in comments what you're interested.

And also I have a few clothes and accessories purchased. Interested in you too? Should I report it as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment