Monday, February 14, 2011

Why Do My Biscuits Burn

I'm sitting here in the boring room

It's just another monday afternoon
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do I'm hanging around
, I ' m waiting for you But nothing ever happens
- And I wonder
(see below)

Behind me you see the wonderful university, in the every day I'm sitting in the library and learn. Boringgg room! ... and even more tedious is the subject matter.
But hey, today is Valentine's Day yet! - Totally overrated, I think ...
Valentine's Day is only when there is a wonderful, relaxed, not-in-calendar-standing, loving, unforgettable day with his / her Valentine's.

Helena: *







Zara: jeans, boots / Primark: jacket, scarf / Accessorize: bracelet / Botique Paris: Dress


Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree


0 comments:

Post a Comment