Sunday, February 27, 2011

Illinois Drivers License Looks

Mattifying Essence compact powder

My today's post is about another newcomer to the range of Essence, which it will be on sale from March. The
Mattifying powder compact is already available in the Essence range, but by the range switch to three shades extended.

"The powder was me as part of the Essence Blogger Events cost and unconditionally for testing provided"

"His very zartpudrige texture can be applied uniformly wonderful and small bumps just disappear. For a natural matte complexion as the professional. "



General
  • fine, velvety texture
  • matting
  • six shades available
  • 12g for 2,99 €
ingredients
Talc, Mineral Oil (Mineral Oil), Magnesium Stearate, Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

my conclusion
For the application of the powder, I use my Sigma Kabuki F45 underline and once the powder to absorb enough of the product.






Then I go with the brush over my face and spread the powder evenly. On the tendency to gloss points, such as forehead, nose and chin, I'll give a little more powder.
The powder has a fine, velvety texture. My face looks after the application of non-powdered, but quite smooth. The T - zone is matted enough, which does not last, however, the whole day. Around noon, I must again nachpudern after I've blotted my T-zone before with matte powder leaves.
I have the powder in the color 07 "banner" and in my opinion, the powder goes very well to the skin tone. The transparency of the powder matches any skin tone.





So far I have tolerated the powder very well and could see no skin irritations or pimples. The powder can be the evening also remove easily when removing make-up.
I can recommend you the powder. It is cheap, the skin and creates a more even complexion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment