Friday, February 18, 2011

Greatglam.com Certificate

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara x 5 "carbon black"

Because I have a lot of positive about L'Oreal have read voluminous mascara x 5, I wanted to try it again and make my own judgments.
Since I have naturally very long eyelashes, my eyelashes but it lacks volume, I am always looking for that perfect taste for me and my mascara.





brush


General
  • extra thick lashes
  • no sticking
  • separates the lashes
  • about 10 € for 8 ml
my conclusion
I'm actually quite surprised positively disposed towards the outcome after the ink drawings. At first I was skeptical because I have with the volume lashes million thus achieving a modest result. However, I was impressed with this mascara from the result. Ok, I just have not achieved the mega voluminous lashes, as if I fake lashes would take, but I think it can still be seen.


The mascara magic for me very pretty eyelashes and I'm going to buy me again. My lashes are separated quite well and not stick together. He does not smear, it is easy to make up Entferler abschminken crumbles, and not the lashes are not as hard / rigid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment