Monday, February 28, 2011

Out Of Town Guest Note Wording

Kitchen & doilies skulls


The result, I am you still owe. However, I've crocheted, not the little lady dog. Amy gave me the idea of "chick chick sewing. Since I happened acrylic yarn at home, I had to try it immediately. It looks lovely and it works! Away with the ugly green sponges! ;-)

This is how the result looks like. The idea to these pretty little things came from Amy from " chick chick sewing . Since I happened to have some acrylic yarn at home, I had to try it immediately. It looks absolutely lovely - and it works! Get lost, you ugly green sponges! ;-)

virkkaustyöt I got ready, even though the dog would be happy to help. Amy gave me an idea I found these söpöläisiin Amy " chick chick sewing " blog. I happened to be in acrylic yarn at home, So I had to try it right away. Table mats are just impossibly cute - and act! Away from the ugly green kitchen sponges! ;-)


Wobei die ich schon lange in hässlichen Schrank versperrt ;-) habe und nur zum Kratzen Raus hole, wenn notwendig. In die hübschen finnischen Küchentücher I am so long in love, such as this one in the picture - one of my new - from Pop Design and Gallery of Ann - shown here .

Although the ugly ones I have blocked away in the closet ;-) and take them out only to scratch the dishes if needed. I'm completely in love with the beautiful Finnish kitchen towels, Such as this one in the picture - one of my new ones - from Pop Design or those from Gallery Ann - shown here .

♥ Jo Kauan pidänkin Kylla niitä rumia kaapissa ;-) yes päästän ne ulose raapimistarpeen vaatiessa vain. Olen aivan rakastunut kauniisiin suomalaisiin tiskirätteihin Kuten, ESIM. ADOPTED THIS Kuvan DesignIn rättiin Pop-Up one uusimmista räteistäni - yes Gallery in Ann Iloise värisiin - Tässä kuvassa .

0 comments:

Post a Comment