Monday, February 28, 2011

Funeral Thank You To Pastor

NERDY TERDY GANG

The weekend is now now sadly around, but heyy at least the sun is shining:)
had since Saturday, I also so a "cool" jute bag: D I found them but before that cool, but somehow you überdall seen only the same sayings and that was me then also too stupid to wear one of those. On my
is: NERDY TERDY GANG: D I think This is ironic in itself. Actually it's a song title of the album "Nerdrevolution" by a so-called Rockstah. A very funny album. But no wonder, with such a famous father Comediants (Hendrik Nachtsheim, bath salts) must indeed lie in the genes to be funny. : D can
on Webside rockstah.de you read more about him and his music and order the jute bag.



shirt, shirt: H & M / Jeans: Only / Vest: Laetitia / Hut: Pimkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment