Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Want To Clean My Curtains




finally had some time for a blog round taken ...
I have a lot of great things discovered - thanks, girls!

What made me particularly was completely addressed, at Myriam Kemper. She can 'think of what really Cute! On a given topic, the participants selected from every 10th 10 things a month ago. Previously, she must therefore sometimes consciously deal with certain things in their lives ... That seems very useful, since I am determined to respect very simple and easy to a bit more on michh. Since I'm so happy with, although with delays. I remain still able TEN months!

The issue in January was "10 things that I think more like 2011."

's theme February was "10 things that I do not want to abandon the work."

Until March 10 we want to make us think about what we do on "environmental protection" and what we may do better or where to start, we can finally / should ...

My ambition would ask me, the first two contributions to catch up. Other times I have promised myself to restrain my ambitions somewhat. ;-) Be surprised.



Sorry, girls. Please be darlings and ask our friend Google for a (certainly very entertaining) translation!



Ystävät Rakkaat! Pyytäkää tällä kertaa Apua ystävä Googlelta , joka kääntää tekstin mielellään - yes todennäköisesti myös tosi hauskasti!

0 comments:

Post a Comment