Thursday, February 24, 2011

Freezing Genital Warts

New Mascaras

makeup. Efforts should be made up, which is associated with beauty Butterflies. I connect with the green because the spring, summer, butterflies, and also Mac patina, eye shadow, which I bought with Claudia in Hamburg. I have both installed in the AMU. Also, I've taken her to honor an eyeliner. At the moment I do without more concerned tear my eyes that is just terrible. It is actually a brand new eyeliner (for me) by agnes b. If I have to imagine it more accurately, shout out loud, then I'll do it. ;-)


Since it through the flash so bad and I see the power of Photoshop'm not really powerful, I've circled extra (eingekritzelt), which is what color Originally. The map of eye shadow:
first Mac patina on the moving lid.
4th Alverde Quadro "Chocolate" cream for blending and highlighting
5th agnes b. Black eyeliner 6th essence multi-action mascara black
the face (not shown, but for completeness) used:
first Mac Blushbaby "for contouring

second MNY eye shadow to Higlights
4th essence "Fasionista Lipstick

0 comments:

Post a Comment