Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frustration Card Game Rul;es

e.l.f. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer

also allowed for an eleven order of eye primer & liner sealer move in with me. Since then I've really tested it extensively and can offer a little more detail report on it today.




Eye Primer

Liner Sealer


Swatch

General offers
  • primer optimal basis for eye shadow smooths
  • Lid
  • neutralizes skin tone
  • Liner Sealer define precise application, and allows the color blur

ingredients
eye primer
Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil ), Mica, Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl glycol, may (±) Iron Oxides (CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) included.

Liner Sealer
Aqua (Water), Acrylates / Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

my conclusion
the primer I find really good, he is creamy, can be distributed well and the colors will be intensified. Also the eye shadow with me from sliding into the crease. However, the liner sealer
is my problem case. Once he runs out and Sifft me all full. And even though I screwed firmly fixed. Then you can go with him while an eyelid if one dips into the eye shadow, but you have to redraw a thousand times to even get color onto eyelids. And then
franzt from even the tip, so that you can not really draw a straight line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment