Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pull Starting Outboard

Grannies WIP


There are more and more ... And I still have no idea what it should be. Let's see how far I get with the wool. ;-)

They are getting more and more ... And I still have no idea what it's going to be. Let's see how far I get with the wool. ;-)

Ne vaan lisääntyy ... enka Viela tiedä, what they get. Let us see how much yarn is enough ;-)

Mittlerweile habe ich auch wieder below Bunten Reste ausgegraben. Da auch noch keinen Plan Konkret ...

Meanwhile I've AlaSCORE ™ Together All That colorful wool hiding all over the house. Not really knowing what it will Become "when ready ...

I have also gathered in one basket, all around the house spinning yarns of the rest. I'll see what of them, then be ready ...

vielleicht ein neuer Polsterüberzug?

Perhaps a new pillow case?

Maybe a new pillow cover?

Allerdings ist das Arbeiten am Abend etwas beschwerlich manchmal, wenn das neugierige Hundemädchen unbedingt mit helfen möchte.

Sometimes it's a bit Difficult to work "though, having" a tiny furry friend wanting Thurs easier all the time.

some evenings is a bit trickier to do anything when a dog she wants to be everywhere to help. And when the lady, then blogs, and searching for a cup of coffee, there comes back to the innocent doggie blogituolilta insincere. Yes Miss can sometimes attract me to stand up - and jump sitten itse salaman nopeasti tuolile! Mutta kun Tämä on aamupäivällä Haen paikkansa auringossa! Toivottavasti tykkää tyynystäkin, jota protein täällä.
Hauskaa sinullekin päivää!

Some days, blogging is also difficult, once the woman gets a coffee, they will return with an innocent lamb in the armchair bloggers. The old pillow - on which I have here worked - it seems like it. It also creates time to lure me anywhere, only to quickly run on the chair! It is also their place in the sun in the morning! A sunny day wish ich dir auch!

On some days there is almost no way to blog in peace... As soon as I get up to get a cup of coffee - she's there, taking comfortably seat on my chair. She even manages to get me to stand up - only to jump quickly on the chair. She seams to mean it's HER place in the sun in the morning. Hope she likes the pillow too - that I was making here .
I wish you a sunny day too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment